Your level of happiness during the Holiday Season is directly influenced by the number of smiles you manage to put on childrens faces.
Happiness during the Holidays.
Gluten Free Resources for Salem
Gluten free resources coming soon!
I will be posting gluten free resources to my blog soon!! I've had plenty of requests. Which leads me to remind folks to let me know what info you want and what questions you want answered!!
Back to Facts
· 50% of all working Americans experience back
pain at least once in a year.
· Back pain is one of the most common reasons for missed work. In fact, back pain is the second most common reason for visits to the doctor’s office, outnumbered only by upper-respiratory infections.
· Most cases of back pain are mechanical or non-organic—meaning they are not caused by serious conditions, such as inflammatory arthritis, infection,
fracture or cancer.
· Experts estimate that as many as 80% of the population will experience a back problem at some time in our lives.
· It is estimated that 3.1 million Americans suffer from back pain at any given time.
· If you suffer with headaches, you’re not alone. Nine out of ten Americans suffer from headaches of some kind.
· Over 71% of the general American population will experience neck pain at least once in a year period.
Dr. Douglass tries to publish interesting and helpful things to his blog.