pain at least once in a year.
· Back pain is one of the most common reasons for missed work. In fact, back pain is the second most common reason for visits to the doctor’s office, outnumbered only by upper-respiratory infections.
· Most cases of back pain are mechanical or non-organic—meaning they are not caused by serious conditions, such as inflammatory arthritis, infection,
fracture or cancer.
· Experts estimate that as many as 80% of the population will experience a back problem at some time in our lives.
· It is estimated that 3.1 million Americans suffer from back pain at any given time.
· If you suffer with headaches, you’re not alone. Nine out of ten Americans suffer from headaches of some kind.
· Over 71% of the general American population will experience neck pain at least once in a year period.